[acc-cca-l] Winter 2024 sessional positions, McMaster University (Communication Studies and Media Arts)

Ogborn, David ogbornd at mcmaster.ca
Tue Jun 27 15:56:36 MDT 2023

[△EXTERNAL]

Dear all,

My department (Communication Studies and Media Arts, at McMaster University) has justed posted the following sessional teaching positions for Winter 2024 (applications due July 11th):

Job #                     Course
56014                   CMST 1A03 (C02: online) –Introduction to Communication
56015                   CMST 2BB3 – Culture and Communication
56016                   CMST 4D03 – International Communication
56017                   CMST 4E03 – Media and Promotionalism
56018                   CMST 4M03 – Communication, Culture and Technology
56019                   CMST 4P03 – Social Activism and the Media
56020                   CMST 4X03 – Communications for Campaigns and Elections
56021                   MEDIAART 3EE3 – Graphic Design
56022                   MEDIAART 3I03 – Narrative Strategies

Applications are online online, with full postings details available here: https://hr.mcmaster.ca/careers/work-at-mcmaster/

Thanks for sharing further with anyone you think might be interested!

Yours truly,
David

Dr. David Ogborn
Associate Professor, Dept. of Communication Studies and Media Arts
Graduate Chair, MA in Communication and New Media
Graduate Chair, PhD in Communication, New Media, and Cultural Studies
Associate Member, School of the Arts
Associate Member, Dept. of Computing and Software
McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada