[acc-cca-l] Canadian Instagram Poetry Online Survey

Kiera Obbard kobbard at uoguelph.ca
Mon Jun 12 12:01:54 MDT 2023

[△EXTERNAL]

Dear all,

I am looking for participants to take part in an online survey of Instagram users who follow Canadian Instapoets (e.g., Rupi Kaur) on Instagram.

The survey is open to Instagram users (18+) who follow Canadian Instagram poets on Instagram.

The purpose of this survey is to understand what Instagram means to readers of Instapoetry and determine if online reading practices are connected to purchasing habits. The results of the survey will form part of my dissertation, which examines the complex social, cultural, economic, and technological developments that have enabled the success of Instagram poetry in Canada. I have attached a poster with more information.

The survey can be accessed here: https://uoguelph.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6Egdqka1oyvy3S6

The survey will be open until June 24, 2023. The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.

Thank you for considering participating in the online survey and sharing with your networks.

If you have any questions about this study, please contact:

Susan Brown

School of English and Theatre Studies

University of Guelph

Phone: 519-824-4120 x53266 (takes messages)

Email: sbrown at uoguelph.ca<mailto:sbrown at uoguelph.ca>

Kiera Obbard

School of English and Theatre Studies

University of Guelph