[acc-cca-l] Call for Proposals to the Amplify Podcast Network (April 30th)

Stacey Copeland stacey_copeland at sfu.ca
Mon Apr 3 08:17:50 MDT 2023

[△EXTERNAL]

Are you a podcaster-scholar? The Amplify Podcast Network invites proposals for new and established podcasts to join our Sustain stream.

Amplify is a scholarly podcast network that encourages collaboration and experimentation via the medium of scholarly podcasting, with a focus on podcasts committed to anti-racism, feminist social justice, and community-building. For more on the network, please consult our <https://amplifypodcastnetwork.ca/mandate/> mandate<https://amplifypodcastnetwork.ca/mandate/>. We are open to podcasts on a wide range of topics within the humanities and social sciences, but podcasts will be selected for inclusion in the network based on our guiding editorial values: commitment to critical pedagogy and open scholarship. We are open to proposals for new podcasts or new seasons of existing podcasts. For more on submissions, please read our <https://amplifypodcastnetwork.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Sustain_Publishing-Non-Peer-Reviewed-Scholarly-Podcasts-Submission-Guidelines.pdf> submission guidelines<https://amplifypodcastnetwork.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Sustain_Publishing-Non-Peer-Reviewed-Scholarly-Podcasts-Submission-Guidelines.pdf>.

Submission deadline is Sunday April 30th (Midnight ET/Toronto).

Podcasts submitted to the Sustain stream will:

  *   appear as open access publications on the Amplify Podcast Network website<https://amplifypodcastnetwork.ca/>,
  *   will be able to take advantage of cross-promotion with other shows in the network, and
  *   will be invited to join Amplify’s community of practice.

The podcasts in the <https://amplifypodcastnetwork.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Sustain_Publishing-Non-Peer-Reviewed-Scholarly-Podcasts-Submission-Guidelines.pdf> Sustain stream<https://amplifypodcastnetwork.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Sustain_Publishing-Non-Peer-Reviewed-Scholarly-Podcasts-Submission-Guidelines.pdf> are not peer reviewed and do not carry the imprint of <https://www.wlupress.wlu.ca/> WLU Press<https://www.wlupress.wlu.ca/>.

Find more information on the Sustain CFP and the Amplify Podcast Network at: https://amplifypodcastnetwork.ca/2023/02/23/amplify-podcast-network-sustain-stream-cfp-spring-2023/

For inquiries and submissions, contact the Amplify Podcast Network at amplifyingpodcasts at gmail.com<mailto:amplifyingpodcasts at gmail.com>.

Stacey Copeland
--
co-director + supervising producer

@ <https://amplifypodcastnetwork.ca/> Amplify Podcast Network<https://amplifypodcastnetwork.ca/>

Lecturer @ Toronto Metropolitan University

SFU School of Communication, Ph.D. <http://www.sfu.ca/communication/news-and-community/studentnews/stacey-copeland-sshrc.html> alum '22<http://www.sfu.ca/communication/news-and-community/studentnews/stacey-copeland-sshrc.html>

Phone: 647-290-2721

http://www.staceycopeland.com/

Amplify Podcast Network <https://amplifypodcastnetwork.ca/>

.

.

.

At Simon Fraser University, we live and work on the unceded territories of the Coast Salish peoples, including the Musqueam, Squamish, Tsleil-Waututh and Kwikwetlem Nations.

[https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4yVimCC12pFE88Jmr5M_ZBB5f57LvCOWo0earyKKtY6fKhR7Y5n7oYRZbMtBSWj8Kuj4AxJ5Fk]