[acc-cca-l] Call For Papers: 2023 CMF Graduate Student Conference

Matthew Halajian mhalajia at ucalgary.ca
Tue Feb 28 14:29:44 MST 2023

Hello,

I am writing on behalf of the Organizing Committee for the r/evolution in Media(Scapes): 2023 CMF Graduate Student Conference, held online via Zoom from May 10th to 11th, 2023. The deadline for submissions is 11:59 pm MT on March 31st, 2023.

Our theme, r/evolution in Media(Scapes), encourages all scholars to actively challenge traditional norms and re-envision social, political, cultural, and mediatized landscapes using innovative and reformative approaches.

I have attached the Call For Papers (CFP) for our Conference. As indicated in the CFP, submissions can be made here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe9qLwNSBSIeK0AF2p3zkiJyb_P7BteRIn4CD9U0dBiFriJmA/viewform?usp=sf_link> and our website is here<https://www.cmfconference23.com/>. If you have any questions, please, contact Matthew Halajian (mhalajia at ucalgary.ca<mailto:mhalajia at ucalgary.ca>) or Liz McIver (elizabeth.mciver at ucalgary.ca<mailto:elizabeth.mciver at ucalgary.ca>) for further information.

If you would please pass this on to interested graduate or senior undergraduate students on our behalf, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you, and we look forward to your submissions!

Sincerely,
Matthew Halajian (he/him/his)

Matthew Halajian
MA Candidate | Graduate Research Assistant | CMF Grad. Conference Co-Chair
Department of Communication, Media and Film
University of Calgary
email: mhalajia at ucalgary.ca<mailto:mhalajia at ucalgary.ca>