[acc-cca-l] Advertisement for Gaming

Jan Marontate jan_marontate at sfu.ca
Wed Feb 1 13:04:15 MST 2023

[△EXTERNAL]

Greetings,

I wonder if it would be possible to advertise this tenure-track position on Gaming, Media and Communication on your website?  If you can that would be very helpful.

with best regards,

J.

Jan Marontate, Ph.D., Associate Director,
School of Communication, K8655,
Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive,
Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6, Canada

Telephone and Fax options are temporarily not in use during Covid-19 confinement.

At Simon Fraser University, we live and work on the unceded traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), Səl̓ílwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations and Kwikwetlem (kʷikʷəƛ̓əm) Nations.