[acc-cca-l] Becoming You(th) Graduate Student Conference - Notice of Deadline Extension

Griffin Martell gmartel at yorku.ca
Tue Dec 6 11:00:49 MST 2022

[△EXTERNAL]

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/19ge3pFj2XLthrusHQAXTJ1I_o82LmBGuTkAT1qcY3F7jcJbICduGp9tNZESohCMy7qH5K1bHFYcDvkryu6LI2brGjvKLSl5AVTMhWTcsMooBHOsxXDKMc7WZCke8Q59Cb_PgKW02Z0lI31atXYftyMLzkfYUHUC41orCjtAwVB-IYVd6usbCivmS3Vy]

Call for Presentations: Intersections | Cross-sections 2023 - Becoming You(th)

Deadline Extension: Dec. 20, 2022

Does your research examine, unpack, or center around youth culture? We invite you to submit your proposals and be a part of the conversation.

The organizing committee of the annual Intersections | Cross-sections Graduate Student Conference + Art Symposium is extending the deadline to submit proposals for the 2023 edition, entitled "Becoming You(th)." Hosted by the Joint Graduate Program in Communication & Culture at Toronto Metropolitan University & York University, IS|CS 2023 will take place in-person at TMU campus on Saturday, March 11, 2023.

Please see the attached PDF for further details regarding the theme & submission guidelines. If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact us at iscs.conference at gmail.com<mailto:iscs.conference at gmail.com>. Thank you to all those who apply! We look forward to hearing from you,

Kaede Ashizawa & Griffin Martell
Co-Chairs, IS|CS 2023
[https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4wZ20LfSjwnzbtnEQh6Hv_YPmTimeFl_yCJI72f7vyNPvj0JRF8C-n7UbS7V9bhXePysl6E22s]