[acc-cca-l] Growth & Upheaval in the Network Media Economy in Canada - 11th Edition released today

Guy Hoskins ghoskins at ryerson.ca
Wed Nov 2 07:52:44 MDT 2022

[△EXTERNAL]

It is our pleasure to announce the release of the first report in our annual two-part series on the state of the communication, Internet and media industries in Canada. This is part of the Global Media and Internet Concentration Project (GMICP) directed by Prof. Winseck, and the full report can be downloaded today from our website at the following link:

https://gmicp.org/growth-and-upheaval-in-the-network-media-economy-in-canada-1984-2021/

The attached press release outlines the standout findings from this year's report.

Professor Winseck can be reached at dwayne.winseck at carleton.ca<mailto:dwayne.winseck at carleton.ca> or 613 769-7587 (mobile).

Dr. Guy Hoskins
Post-doctoral researcher & Project Manager -
Global Media & Internet Concentration Project<https://gmicp.org/>
Course Instructor - Toronto Metropolitan University<https://www.ryerson.ca/next-chapter/>
Ghoskins at ryerson.ca<mailto:Ghoskins at ryerson.ca>
@walmartyr