[acc-cca-l] DEADLINE EXTENDED: Media Fields 18

Media Fields ucsb.media.fields at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:30:24 MDT 2022

[△EXTERNAL]

Hi There!
We at Media Fields <http://mediafieldsjournal.org/> wanted to send you a note announcing the final deadline extension for Media Fields 18.
The current deadline is November 15, 2022.

The theme of the current issue is "Media Mutualities." "Media mutualities" is our attempt to think through mutuality as an active form of relationality, where distinct knowledge practices across regions not only become conscious of their interrelations but also mutually potentiate political action. We are interested in the ways in which media facilitates such mutualities, as well as how mutualities are mediated and made present.

Please find below the link to the CFP- http://mediafieldsjournal.org/call-for-submissions/

We look forward to your submissions!

Best regards,
Stephen and Trinankur,