[acc-cca-l] FCF Climate Scholarships for Communications Students

tobias c. van Veen quadrantcross at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 16:23:24 MDT 2022

[△EXTERNAL]

dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce four new scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students in Communications from the Future Communicators Foundation.

Please circulate widely to your Department(s) and students.

I have removed PDFs as ACC-CCA has not (yet) sent this email with PDFs attached. See links below.

— FCF Climate Action Accelerator —

https://futurecomms.org/future-communicators-scholarship/#canada-act

The Future Communicators Foundation provides travel funding up to $1250 CAD for one senior undergraduate and one graduate student to present at a conference, workshop, teach-in, or event addressing climate and communications. We recognise that travel contributes to carbon emissions; however, we feel that advancing the research and development of young scholars in climate communications is crucial. Deadline: November 5th, 2022.

— FCF Canadian National Climate Scholarship —

https://futurecomms.org/future-communicators-scholarship/#canada-nat

The Future Communicators Foundation provides two scholarships at $1750 CAD for senior undergraduates whose research addresses climate, democracy, and communications in Canada. Priority will be given to Indigenous applicants and those whose research addresses Indigenous perspectives on ecological and sociopolitical initiatives (including land back), and democratic direct action around the climate crisis. Deadline: November 12th, 2022.

— About the FCF —
The Future Communicators Foundation (FCF) provides aspiring young professionals with scholarships, learning opportunities, and outreach programs that foster communication skills around climate justice and sustainability. The FCF is an initiative of The PR Trust, a 501(c)(6) non-profit organisation that provides knowledge and networking opportunities, student scholarships and awards programs that elevate and empower aspiring professionals and young leaders in communications. Learn more at: http://futurecomms.org | http://theprtrust.org

best,

tobias c. van Veen

————

tobias c. van Veen PhD
Managing Director
Future Communicators Foundation
https://futurecomms.org<https://futurecomms.org/>

[cid:2A37514E-570D-43CE-A7F3-3C448CCB83FA]