[acc-cca-l] Interest in virtual open house for MA programs in Canada?

Fenwick Mckelvey fenwick.mckelvey at concordia.ca
Mon Aug 15 09:10:44 MDT 2022

[△EXTERNAL]

Hello,
I am incoming Director of Concordia’s Masters of Media Studies. I am looking to connect with our MA directors to organize a virtual open house in November where students might be able to learn about multiple programs to encourage more applications across departments. Details are still fuzzy, but I imagine a Zoom meeting with brief presentations about various departments then break-out rooms for students to ask questions for directors of programs of interest.

If you are interested in participating, please email me and I will start coordinating a list.

Sincerely,
Fenwick McKelvey