[acc-cca-l] Job posting: instructor for online, asynchronous course on Eastern European Cinemas in Fall 2022

Shannon Brownlee Shannon.Brownlee at Dal.Ca
Thu Jul 21 13:59:48 MDT 2022

[△EXTERNAL]

Hi All,

Here is the posting: https://dal.peopleadmin.ca/postings/10953.

Since it’s online and asynchronous, you wouldn’t need to relocate, of course. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about it. The posting closes on August 2.

Cheers,
Shannon

Shannon Brownlee (she/they)
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, CINEMA AND MEDIA STUDIES/GENDER AND WOMEN’S STUDIES

FOUNTAIN SCHOOL OF PERFORMING ARTS | Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
Dalhousie Arts Centre, Room 514
902.494.1490 | shannon.brownlee at dal.ca<mailto:jerome.blais at dal.ca>

DALHOUSIE UNIVERSITY
dal.ca/performingarts<http://dal.ca/faculty/arts/school-of-performing-arts.html>

Dalhousie University is located in Mi’kma’ki, the ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi’kmaq. We are all Treaty people.

We recognize that African Nova Scotians are a distinct people whose histories, legacies and contributions have enriched that part of Mi’kma’ki known as Nova Scotia for over 400 years.