[acc-cca-l] Global Media & Internet Concentration Project - Summer Conference - Ottawa 18-19/08

Guy Hoskins guyh22 at yorku.ca
Tue Jun 14 13:11:06 MDT 2022

[△EXTERNAL]

The Global Media and Internet Concentration Project (GMICP<https://gmicp.org/>) is pleased to announce that, in a little over 2 months, we will be hosting our inaugural conference in downtown Ottawa, August 18-19.

We will be convening our global community of researchers to share research in progress and discuss industry and regulatory developments in communications markets across the world.

The event will feature panels and roundtables, with one keynote speaker - Tommaso Valletti, former Chief Competition Economist of the European Commission - already confirmed.  Full programming details will be released very soon.

Please register<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/digital-communications-media-markets-power-policy-global-perspectives-registration-329716379567> for the conference now and save the date in your summer schedule!

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Kind regards,

Dr. Guy Hoskins
Project Manager & Post-doctoral Fellow
Global Media & Internet Concentration Project<https://gmicp.org/>