[acc-cca-l] CFP 4S panel #89. Organisms and/as Technologies: responsibilities and response-abilities towards the more-than-human

Maya Hey heymayahey at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 15:03:59 MDT 2022

[△EXTERNAL]

Dear friends and colleagues,

For folks interested in the working relations we have with organisms, our open panel for the joint meeting of 4S and ESOCITE<https://www.4sonline.org/meeting/key-dates/> is accepting submissions until April 14. Join us in our open panel “Organisms and/as Technologies," which will be convened by Erika Szymanski, Marie Turner, and myself. We welcome submissions from far and wide—across the globe and across the disciplines—and we look forward to a robust conversation about the responsibilities/response-abilities we have with and towards other creatures.

Conference Details

  *   Dates: 07-10 December 2022

  *   Location: Cholula, Mexico

  *   COVID Logistics: At present, the conference organizers are planning a hybrid meeting with in-person and virtual options.

  *   Timeline: Submissions due 14 April, Papers reviewed by conveners, Authors notified by 25 May, Registration begins 01 June, 2022

Submission Process

Please submit an abstract of up to 250 words using the 4S platform<https://convention2.allacademic.com/one/ssss/ssss22/>. Abstracts should include main arguments, methods, and contributions. Please direct all queries to Maya Hey (mayahey at colostate.edu<mailto:mayahey at colostate.edu>), and feel free share this call to anyone who you think would be interested.

A detailed panel description can be found here: https://www.4sonline.org/89-organisms-and-as-technologies-responsibilities-and-response-abilities-towards-the-more-than-human/

All best from afar,
--
Maya Hey, PhD
Post-doctoral Researcher, Future Organisms