[acc-cca-l] New Issue: Alt Rights in Canada... and more

Chris Russill chris.russill at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 12:13:27 MST 2022

[△EXTERNAL]

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to announce our new issue<https://cjc-online.ca/index.php/journal/issue/view/199> of the Canadian Journal of Communication, which contains our second batch of papers on far rights in Canada, including an introduction<https://cjc-online.ca/index.php/journal/article/view/4307> written at the onset of the occupation of Ottawa by Fenwick McKelvey, Natalie Coulter, Ganaele Langlois, and Greg Elmer. The issue contains four new papers on alt/far rights authored by Melody J Devries, Javier Ruiz Soler & Wendy Chun, Sandra Robinson, and Luke Munn. This is in addition to our previous installment of papers on the subject: https://cjc-online.ca/index.php/journal/issue/view/197

I hope you also find time for the other papers in our new issue, which include studies of an unbuilt residential school in 19th century Medicine Hat, the photographing of the shoes of Canadian finance ministers, the value of videos on Youtube, Canadian Arts Service Organizations, political cartoons, and sounds in Vancouver.

Best,

Chris