[acc-cca-l] Tenure-track faculty position with MRU Journalism

Meg Wilcox mwilcox at mtroyal.ca
Thu Dec 2 16:09:22 MST 2021

[△EXTERNAL]

Hello all, a quick note to share that Mount Royal University in Calgary is looking to bring on a new tenure-track faculty member for July 2022.

We're a small but mighty department that punches above our weight in publication and student reporting awards (including CAJ and ACP). We're also starting some exciting work in podcasting thanks to a grant from the Canada Foundation for Innovation and support from Shaw, and we're about to launch a brand new magazine, Article 1, that focuses on human rights reporting.

Feel free to reach out if you'd like to talk more about our program and the university — we'd love to hear what you're working on and what you could bring to the team!

Posting: https://mtroyalca.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/1544
--
Meg Wilcox | Assistant Professor
School of Communication Studies

She/Her/Hers
@meghw | 403.431.4495

Mount Royal University rests on the traditional territories of the Siksikaitsitapi (Blackfoot Confederacy), comprised of the Siksika, Kainai, Piikani, and Amskapi Piikani First Nations; the Tsuut'ina First Nation; and the Îyârhe  Nakoda, including the Chiniki, Bearspaw,Wesley First Nations; and is also home to the Métis Nation of Alberta, Region III. I am proud to be a guest to these neighbour nations.