[acc-cca-l] Connecting with racialized and Indigenous CCA members

Benjamin Woo BenjaminWoo at CUNET.CARLETON.CA
Tue Nov 23 11:43:04 MST 2021

[△EXTERNAL]

At the 2021 AGM, the CCA adopted a resolution to create a new annual committee to create spaces within the association for racialized and Indigenous members. On behalf of the board, we’re inviting all current CCA members (including student members) who are racialized, Indigenous, or both to join us on Wednesday, December 8 at 1:30 p.m. EST to discuss this initiative. It’s an opportunity to imagine the committee’s structure and identify areas of common concern.

Sign up online to attend the meeting.<https://cuhealth.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1FcpvaVDLYGzaYu> We know some members won’t be able to attend, so the registration form also enables you to provide some input to the discussion in absentia. In order to give us time to review the results, we ask that you please complete the RSVP survey by end of day on Monday, December 6. Zoom invitations will be sent to registered participants on Dec. 7.

—Faiza Hirji, Peruvemba Jaya S., and Benjamin Woo

Benjamin WOO Chun How (he/him), PhD
Associate Professor, Communication & Media Studies, and Director, RoCCET Lab<roccetlab.ca>
Carleton University, 1125 Colonel By Dr., Ottawa ON  K1S 5B6

[Carleton University logo]<carleton.ca>

This email contains links to content or websites. Always be cautious when opening external links or attachments.

Please visit https://carleton.ca/its/help-centre/report-phishing/ for information on reporting phishing messages.

When in doubt, the ITS Service Desk can provide assistance. https://carleton.ca/its/chat

-----End of Disclaimer-----