[acc-cca-l] Applications Now Being Accepted - University of Windsor

Linda Hudson-Chapman Linda.Hudson-Chapman at uwindsor.ca
Mon Oct 18 07:52:47 MDT 2021

[△EXTERNAL]

Dear Colleagues,

Applications are now being accepted for our MA Program in Communication and Social Justice.  We would very much appreciate it if you would share this Call for Applications with your advanced undergraduate students who may be interested in our program.

Thank you in advance,

Dr. Valerie Scatamburlo-D’Annibale
Graduate Chair, MA Program in Communication and Social Justice
Department of Communication, Media and Film
University of Windsor

APPLICATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED!
MA in Communication and Social Justice

Established in 2002, the MA Program in Communication and Social Justice at the University of Windsor is a unique, student-centered program that offers individuals an opportunity to pursue their scholarly interests in a vibrant, diverse, and supportive environment that promotes innovative and original thinking, research, and practice.

Over the years, the program has attracted the interest of students from many parts of the globe—including Africa, India, Thailand, China, Mexico, Latin America and Central America, the Caribbean, Europe, the United States and Canada. Such diversity has contributed to the rich tapestry of graduate student culture and is also reflected in the research undertaken by former and current students.  Students in the program have presented their work at major international conferences on a wide variety of topics. Several have also been recipients of prestigious scholarships awarded by the Ontario Graduate Scholarship Program and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.  Graduates of the program have gone on to pursue doctoral studies, teaching and law careers, and employment opportunities in the public and private sectors.

Please visit our website<https://www.uwindsor.ca/communication-media-film/> for more information.

Linda J. Hudson-Chapman (she/her)
Undergraduate/Graduate Secretary
Communication, Media and Film
University of Windsor
Room 4110, Lambton Tower
401 Sunset Avenue
Windsor, ON  N9B 3P4
Phone:  519-253-3000 x 2897

Linda J. Hudson-Chapman
Interim Research/Administrative Assistant

[cid:c4cb47ad-663f-405d-8438-0ba6b8e23bb0]<https://www.wesparkhealth.com/>

[cid:db826fbe-836e-4275-9a6c-a17fcd8cc82c]<https://www.wesparkhealth.com/>  [cid:7853055f-e40e-4bab-98bd-f2e8f81f120f]   [cid:bdcc7c28-992a-4d4b-9727-7d86498788d4]   [cid:2233356a-139a-4000-8553-a66ddd29eca0]

In the spirit of Truth and Reconciliation, I acknowledge that I work at The University of Windsor that sits on the land of the Three Fires Confederacy of First Nations, which includes the Ojibwa, the Odawa and the Potawatomie.  I will treat this land with respect.