[acc-cca-l] CFP: Planetary Drifts—Methodology, Technology, and the Creative Imagination in the Age of Planetary Transformation. Deadline for submissions: October 15, 2021

Imen Boughatas imen.boughatas at umontreal.ca
Mon Sep 27 12:47:29 MDT 2021

[△EXTERNAL]

Dear Colleagues,

I hope this finds you well. The Research Center for Planetary Literary and Cultural Studies (Université de Montréal) will be hosting an international conference in April 2022 in Montreal. Titles and abstracts of conference contributions (200 words), along with a short bio (up to 150 words), must be sent to Heike Härting ( heike.harting at umontreal.ca ) and Imen Boughattas (imen.boughatas at umontreal.ca ) by October 15, 2021. Abstracts and papers may respectively be written and given in English or French.

We would be most grateful if you could forward the attached call for papers to your members and listserv subscribers.

Best regards,

The Organizing Committee