[acc-cca-l] RA job posting

Mickey Vallee mjvallee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 00:30:59 MDT 2021

[△EXTERNAL]

Dear ACC-CCA members,

I have some money for research assistants and received permission to hire outside my institution. I’m in need of a couple of RAs for data collection, preferably MA students or PhD students in communications with an orientation towards sound and sound studies, and who are familiar with the basics of interviewing techniques and post-qualitative methods (i.e. variants of photovoice, retrieving and organizing audio diaries, transcribing them, tagging them for a digital archive).

If you happen to have a student who might like a little cash this semester, please send them the following ad. I’m hiring ASAP, within the next week.

Here’s the ad: https://www.athabascau.ca/research-centre/documents/ra-posting-vallee.pdf

Thanks and have a great week,
Mickey

Mickey Vallee, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies
Canada Research Chair (Tier II) in Community, Identity and Digital Media
Athabasca University, Canada’s Open University
E: mickeyvallee at athbascau.ca<mailto:mickeyvallee at athbascau.ca>
P: (587) 223-2991