[acc-cca-l] J-Source editor-in-chief - application deadline June 25.

Chris Waddell ChrisWaddell at Cunet.Carleton.Ca
Tue Jun 22 09:09:41 MDT 2021

[△EXTERNAL]

As publisher of J-Source, I am writing to remind you that the deadline is fast approaching (June 25) for applications for the position of editor-in-chief of J-Source as Sonya Fatah from Ryerson comes to the end of her three years. Please share this with your faculty members who might e be interested.

Al the details about the position and the application process can be found here - https://j-source.ca/call-for-applicants-j-source-editor-in-chief-2/

I would also be happy to answer any questions anyone may have about the position. Just send me an email to this address.

best wishes

Chris

613.850.2313 - mobile
Christopher Waddell, Ph.D.
Professor Emeritus
School of Journalism and Communication
Richcraft Hall
Carleton University
1125 Colonel By Drive,
Ottawa, Ontario
K1S 5B6

613.850.2313 - mobile

The information in this message, including any attachments, is privileged and may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify Carleton University immediately by reply email at the contact listed above and permanently delete the original transmission from us, including any attachments, without making a copy. Carleton University is fully compliant with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and appreciates your cooperation in this matter.

This email contains links to content or websites. Always be cautious when clicking on external links or attachments. If in doubt, please forward suspicious emails to phishing at carleton.ca.

-----End of Disclaimer-----