[acc-cca-l] IADA 2021: Submit your work on dialogue!

Bencherki, Nicolas Nicolas.Bencherki at teluq.ca
Wed May 19 09:47:08 MDT 2021

[△EXTERNAL]

[With the usual apologies for cross-posting]

Hello dear CCA members, cher.e.s membres de l’ACC,

If you are doing work on dialogue, please consider submitting your work to the 2021 conference of the International Association for Dialogue Analysis.

This year’s theme, as you’ll see in the attached CfP, is “Practices of dialogue, dialogues in practice – with their problems”, but we welcome 500-word abstracts on any relevant topic surrounding dialogue, by June 15.

You can submit your work (or a panel proposal) and learn more at https://www.iada2021.org

For more information about IADA as an association, visit https://www.iada-web.org (and please join us!).

Don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you have any question.

The conference language is English / la conférence a lieu en anglais.

Best,

Nicolas

------
Nicolas Bencherki, PhD
Professeur de communication organisationnelle
Département Sciences humaines, lettres et communication
Université TÉLUQ | www.teluq.ca<http://www.teluq.ca/>

Professeur associé
Département de communication sociale et publique
Université du Québec à Montréal

c. nicolas.bencherki at teluq.ca<mailto:nicolas.bencherki at teluq.ca>
t. 514-843-2015 poste 2372

https://recor.uqam.ca<https://recor.uqam.ca/>