[acc-cca-l] Carleton-Instructor I Term Position

Miranda Brady MirandaBrady at cunet.carleton.ca
Mon May 10 16:10:22 MDT 2021

[△EXTERNAL]

Communication and Media Studies at Carleton University invites applications for a 1-year term appointment in data justice, open data, algorithms, surveillance, ethics, and research methods.
For more details visit: https://carleton.ca/provost/2021/instructor-i-journalism-and-communication-communication-and-media-studies/
Instructor I - Journalism and Communication (Communication and Media Studies) - Office of the Provost and Vice-President (Academic)<https://carleton.ca/provost/2021/instructor-i-journalism-and-communication-communication-and-media-studies/>
About the Position: The School of Journalism and Communication invites applications for a one-year term appointment in Communication and Media Studies at the rank of Instructor I, beginning July 1, 2021.. The primary duty of this position is undergraduate teaching.
carleton.ca

Miranda J. Brady

Associate Professor

School of Journalism and Communication

Undergraduate Supervisor, Communication and Media Studies

Carleton University

She/her