[acc-cca-l] 3 Year LTA position at Trent Durham

Jody Berland jodyberland at gmail.com
Thu May 6 07:06:07 MDT 2021

[△EXTERNAL]

On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 10:08 AM Matthew Flisfeder <m.flisfeder at uwinnipeg.ca<mailto:m.flisfeder at uwinnipeg.ca>> wrote:
[△EXTERNAL]

So right Matthew. That person would have no job security.  In the current climate of Ontario universities, in which at least three universities have been the site of cruel and unusual termination or non-hire practices just this year, it’s particularly problematic.  Sure, it’s a job— in the current branch plant mentality now driving universities I expect we will see more of these positions.
Jody