[acc-cca-l] University of Calgary graduate student conference, with keynote talks by Dr. Nicole Starosielski and Dr. Alex Cho

Crystal Chokshi crystal.chokshi1 at ucalgary.ca
Sat May 1 14:10:20 MDT 2021

Sent on behalf of the Department of Communication, Media and Film at the University of Calgary

Dear colleagues,

From May 11 to 13, graduate students in the Department of Communication, Media and Film at the University of Calgary will be hosting a conference titled, “Opportunities in a Crisis.” The conference features seven short panels over three days, and we are thrilled to announce our keynote speakers: Dr. Alex Cho and Dr. Nicole Starosielski.

Registration is free and open to all.

Here are some quick links:

  *   Learn more<https://arts.ucalgary.ca/communication-media-film/events#!view/all/search/cmf%20grad%20student%20conference> about and register for the panels.
  *   Register for Dr. Alex Cho’s keynote talk<https://arts.ucalgary.ca/communication-media-film/events#!view/event/event_id/322424> on May 11.
  *   Register for Dr. Nicole Starosielski’s keynote talk<https://arts.ucalgary.ca/communication-media-film/events#!view/event/event_id/322425> on May 13 (12-1:15 p.m. MT).

We’d appreciate your passing the message on, especially to interested graduate students.

With thanks,
Crystal

Crystal Chokshi | Ph.D. candidate | Associate Director, Environmental Media Lab
Department of Communication, Media and Film | University of Calgary
m. +1.403.978.0780 | e. crystal.chokshi1 at ucalgary.ca