[acc-cca-l] Grad student publishing opportunity - Please alert your students

Patricia Elliott Patricia.Elliott at uregina.ca
Wed Mar 31 15:08:13 MDT 2021

[△EXTERNAL]

Dear graduate student supervisors,

Facts & Frictions is a new journal on contemporary issues in journalism, published by J-Schools Canada.

As a journalism education organization, our mandate includes providing an opportunity for graduate students to publish peer-reviewed research articles and substantive works of journalism with a journalism-related focus. With this in mind, we would appreciate it if you could bring Facts & Frictions to the attention of your students, and encourage and assist them to make submissions.

We accept works in either English or French, and will provide mentorship feedback to new scholars who are preparing submissions.

We are of course also interested in the works of faculty members, including conference papers.

The deadline for this round of submissions is June 30.

Information and the submission portal may be found on the J-Schools Canada Website:

English: https://j-schoolscanada.ca/journal/

Français: https://ecolesjcanada.ca/journal/