[acc-cca-l] RYERSON RTA SPORT MEDIA POSTING

Joseph Recupero jrecuper at ryerson.ca
Thu Dec 10 16:59:34 MST 2020

[△EXTERNAL]

Hello there
I was referred to by a colleague that this would be a good
place to send a Faculty posting that we just posted for a
tenure track position in our RTA Sport  Media program.
Below is the link to our HR portal.
Please advise if you can post this and if you need any further information?

https://hr.cf.ryerson.ca/ams/faculty/preview.cfm?posting_id=537576

--
Joe Recupero, M.A., PhD Candidate
Program Director - Sport Media

"Sport is the hidden social worker in many of our neighbourhoods. Disadvantaged families often rely on support that sport gives them, whether it’s in the form of an after-school club, or a charity that caters for the young in the community." - Sebastien Coe