[acc-cca-l] After Fact Screening – 4 days left to watch!

Lindsay Fitzgerald lindsay.a.fitzgerald at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 09:26:20 MDT 2020

[△EXTERNAL]

Hi All:

Our limited-time screening room and code will be closing on Tuesday, June 30th!

I'm sure schedules are very busy, so for those who haven't yet had a chance to see the film, please go to: https://www.afterfact.ca/screening-room

Enter the limited-time pass code: journ2579

For those who did have a chance to see the film, we'd like to thank you very much for the support.

We will be hosting in person screenings Fall 2020, so will keep you all posted on our successes with the distribution campaign.

For any queries about educational licensing, please feel free to contact me here, and I can connect you with our educational distributor McIntyre Media.

Take care for now.

Lindsay

--
[facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/elle.fitzgerald.56>
[twitter]<https://twitter.com/fitzlindsay>

Associate Producer, Writer, Researcher

Documentary Media | Broadcast & Independent Productions

[https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/53/tools/email-signature-generator/icons/phone-icon-2x.png]
6474446201<tel:6474446201>
[https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/53/tools/email-signature-generator/icons/email-icon-2x.png]
lindsay.a.fitzgerald at gmail.com<mailto:lindsay.a.fitzgerald at gmail.com>