[acc-cca-l] CCA Student Meeting Tomorrow

Monica Henderson monica.henderson at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Jun 23 09:34:54 MDT 2020

[△EXTERNAL]

Hello CCA graduate students!

This is a reminder that our Student Caucus Meeting is tomorrow at 1pm Eastern. Please RSVP at the link below.

You may have noticed we have not released candidates for the Francophone rep. We have had one expression of interest (perhaps due to the stressful timing), so we will be discussing how to proceed with the elections tomorrow.

Student Caucus Meeting

We will be hosting an ACC/CCA grad student caucus AGM on June 24, 2020 from 1:00pm to 2:00pm Eastern. This will be an opportunity for us to discuss updates from the Board on Congress 2021, as well as a chance to see everyone that we missed due to the pandemic! We sincerely hope you can attend—please sign up for the meeting here so we can send you the Zoom link closer to the date: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfp9KNe-y38tE4X3YX-CaCPuwUz8V8jYaam11P0b7wRsWdMmw/viewform

Thank you to those who have RSVP'd to our caucus meeting tomorrow. We look forward to seeing you!

Best wishes,

Monica Jean Henderson, Anglophone Rep

monica.henderson at mail.utoronto.ca<mailto:monica.henderson at mail.utoronto.ca>

Lena Hübner, Francophone Rep