[acc-cca-l] Fwd: Beyond Boundaries: The 15th Annual CGC Conference - Registration Now Open!

CGC Beyond Boundaries cgcbeyondboundaries at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 20:18:52 MST 2020

Apologies for any cross-posting.

=========

Registration for Beyond Boundaries, the 15th Annual CGC Conference, is now
open online!

This year’s conference features approximately 50 presenters from across
Canada showcasing a wide range of exciting graduate and undergraduate
research. In addition to the panels, we are also thrilled to be welcoming
Dr. Bobby Benedicto, Assistant Professor in the Department of Art History
and Communication Studies at McGill University, as our keynote speaker with
a presentation entitled “Queer Nights of Non-Knowledge” which tracks the
figure of the night as it appears in twenty-first century queer cinema and
photography.

Attached is the preliminary conference schedule, and you can register
online at the following address: https://guestli.st/640029

See you at the conference!

Anna Hum, Sarah MacLean, & Stephan Struve
2019-2020 CGC Conference Co-Chairs
cgcbeyondboundaries at gmail.com