[acc-cca-l] CFP-MEDIA ECOLOGY ASSOCIATION-please circulate widely

Paolo Granata paolo.granata at utoronto.ca
Mon Jan 6 14:52:42 MST 2020

… actually I think Mark meant to share the CFP for the Twenty-First Annual Convention of the Media Ecology Association: “Communication Choices and Challenges”.  June 18–21, 2020, Adelphi University, Garden City, New York

Extended Deadline: January 10, 2020

CFP and info here: https://www.media-ecology.org/2020-Convention

All the very best for the coming term!
Paolo