[acc-cca-l] Extended Deadline: Beyond Boundaries CGC Conference - Feb. 27-28, 2020

Sarah MacLean SarahMacLean3 at cmail.carleton.ca
Mon Dec 16 15:02:27 MST 2019

We are excited to announce that the deadline for Beyond Boundaries, the 15th Annual Communication Graduate Caucus (CGC) Conference, has been extended until Friday, January 3, 2020!

While we welcome submissions from all graduate students and emerging scholars, we are particularly interested in proposals from master's and junior doctoral (first-year) level students.

Please see attached for more information about this year's CFP.

We look forward to reading your submissions!

Anna Hum, Sarah MacLean & Stephan Struve

2019-2020 CGC Conference Co-Chairs, Carleton University

cgcbeyondboundaries at gmail.com<mailto:cgcbeyondboundaries at gmail.com>