[acc-cca-l] It's Time to Apply to the Graduate Program in Communication and Media Studies at the University of Calgary!

Maria Petrova Bakardjieva bakardji at ucalgary.ca
Thu Oct 31 18:49:59 MDT 2019

Dear friends and colleagues,

Please share this information with students you are advising about graduate school:

The Graduate Program in Communication and Media Studies at the University of Calgary is now accepting applications from prospective MA and PhD students for September 2020.

The application deadline is December 1, 2019.
The Graduate Program in Communication and Media Studies offers students opportunities to pursue their research interests in areas such as critical media studies, digital media and society, communication policy and political economy, feminist media studies, media theory and history, and film and visual culture, among others. Our program offers students the opportunity to work with top notch scholars pursing exciting projects in these areas (see our faculty page<https://arts.ucalgary.ca/communication-media-film/research/our-researchers>).  We welcome applications from candidates with different educational backgrounds and give them careful consideration.

For more information about funding opportunities, our graduate courses and potential supervisors please visit
https://arts.ucalgary.ca/communication-media-film/future-students/graduate/programs or contact us at gradprog at ucalgary.ca<mailto:gradprog at ucalgary.ca>.

Best wishes,

Dr. Maria Bakardjieva
Graduate Program Director