[acc-cca-l] Call for papers- French review "Communication et professionnalisation"/ Special issue on "Online comment practices professionalization"

Daniel Paré daniel.pare at uottawa.ca
Thu Sep 26 08:39:56 MDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

Communication et professionnalisation<https://ojs.uclouvain.be/index.php/comprof/index> is a French, Canadian and Belgian peer-reviewed journal that uses a double blind review process.

We invite authors to submit papers (in French) for a new issue on "The professionalization of online comment practices" (n°11).

Please find here a complete description of the issue (in French) : https://ojs.uclouvain.be/index.php/comprof/announcement/view/243

KEY DATES

  *   Proposals deadline : 25 October 2019
  *   Editor’s decision on proposals : November 2019
  *   Deadline for sending the full version : 24 February 2020 (double blind review process)
  *   Issue publication date : 2020

SUBMISSION
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal<https://ojs.uclouvain.be/index.php/comprof/about> page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines<https://ojs.uclouvain.be/index.php/comprof/about/submissions#authorGuidelines>. Authors need to register<https://ojs.uclouvain.be/index.php/comprof/user/register> with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in<https://ojs.uclouvain.be/index.php/index/login> and begin the five-step process.

For further information, please contact me.
Best regards,

Laurence Leveneur
Maître de Conférences en Sciences de l'Information et de la Communication
IUT de Rodez
Université Toulouse 1 Capitole
http://www.iut-infocom.fr<http://www.iut-infocom.fr/>
https://comun.hypotheses.org/
Revue Communication et professionnalisation n°11 "Professionnalisation des pratiques autour des commentaires numériques"<https://resiproc.org/2019/06/10/professionnalisation-des-pratiques-commentaires-numeriques/#more-2396>
Laurence Leveneur
Maître de Conférences en Sciences de l'Information et de la Communication
IUT de Rodez
Université Toulouse 1 Capitole
http://www.iut-infocom.fr<http://www.iut-infocom.fr/>
https://comun.hypotheses.org/
Revue Communication et professionnalisation n°11 "Professionnalisation des pratiques autour des commentaires numériques"<https://resiproc.org/2019/06/10/professionnalisation-des-pratiques-commentaires-numeriques/#more-2396>

Daniel J. Paré, Ph.D.,
Associate Professor / Professeur agrégé
Department of Communication<http://arts.uottawa.ca/communication/en>,
School of Information Studies (ÉSIS)<http://www.sis.uottawa.ca/>, and
Institute for Science, Society and Policy (ISSP)<https://issp.uottawa.ca/>

Graduate Program Co-ordinator, ISSP<https://issp.uottawa.ca/en/education/master>
University of Ottawa / Université d’Ottawa
55 Laurier Ave East, Rm 10154, Ottawa, ON, K1N 6N5, Canada
Tel: (613) 562-5800 ext/poste: 2052
Fax: (613) 562-5854
Twitter: @DJ_Pare
Director (Arts), Tri-Faculty Graduate E-Business Techologies (EBT) Program