[SU CLUBS] U of C's Got Talents - Presented by W.I.S.E

Kanika Kapila kapilakanika at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 07:15:42 MST 2014

*Please forward the events details to the students of your faculty*

Hello students!

This email is to bring to your attention a unique event that Women in
Science and Engineering (WISE) is hosting this semester.  This year, we
decided to link our annual WISE Scholarship to a talent show. If you have
an exciting talent, whether it is music, stand-up comedy, improv, or
anything else, this event is definitely for you. Both individual, as well
as team performances are encouraged. Currently, we are looking for
approximately twenty 4-5 min performances. More details can be provided
upon request. The prizes offered to the best performances are listed below:

1st place: $500

2nd place: $300

3rd place: $100

If you are a WISE member, and interested in participating in our first-ever
talent show, please email Thanmayee Mudigonda at
thanmayee.mudigonda at gmail.com <thamayee.mudigonda at gmail.com> no later
than *March
10, 2014*. In the email, kindly include your name, contact information, a
description of your talent, and equipment you will need us to provide.
Please note that we will not be able to provide instruments for this event.
Due to time constraints, we will not be able to accommodate all of the
performances, so we will get back to you by March 12, 2014 to let you know
whether you have been selected to perform in the talent show.* Please note
this competition is open to all faculties.*

The details of the event are below:

*Title*: *WiSE Presents:* UofC's Got Talent