[SU CLUBS] Gig Club: Clubs Expo

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Tue Mar 4 16:31:23 MST 2014

>From the GIG Club:

Fellow Execs,

This is a call to action. All of our clubs have worked hard this year to attain members, maintain
interest, and work towards the goals that our clubs have set. I am organizing a Clubs Expo as
showcase of the hard work that we have put into our clubs throughout the year and a way to celebrate
our successes. This is where you come in.

I would like to give your club the ability to showcase what you have worked on. For example, the art
clubs work all year to produce beautiful pieces of art but do not have an outlet to present it. The
dance clubs work on routines all year but do not have an recital to show the school. This Clubs Expo
would give you that medium to present this.

The event is on 21 March 2014 and will take place in the South Courtyard of MacHall.

If you are interested in contributing to this event or would like to help out, email the University
of Calgary GIG Club with what you can offer or how you can help.

Plan on a 30 - 45 Minute presentation, PA system and mic will be provided, I am looking into a
Projector for multimedia usage. Art Clubs may display pieces around the perimeter of the south
courtyard.

PLEASE let me know if you are interest and what time frame (IE: 10-1030 am) you are interested in no
later than noon on Friday!

Help me make the Clubs Expo a reality. You deserve it, your club deserves it, and the school
deserves it.

Jonathan Carpino

University of GIG Club

President