[SU CLUBS] Interdisciplinary Research Forum - Announcement

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Fri Jan 24 15:25:53 MST 2014

>From the UofC Society of Young Researchers:

Hello all,

We hope your first few days back have been enjoyable and just wanted to inform you of our upcoming
annual Interdisciplinary Research Forum (IRF) on February, 1st, 2014.

When: February 1 (10:00am Registration opens to 4:30pm)
Where: MacEwan Conference Centre (Cassio A/B and Escalus)
What: Speaker sessions by University of Calgary professors on their research/field.

The conference features professors from a variety of disciplines including Medicine, Philosophy,
Nanoscience, Business, Nursing, Kinesiology, Chemistry and more!

Lunch is provided as well as coffee/tea and light snack throughout the day.

In order to register for the conference you can go to http://www.ucsyr.blogspot.ca/ and click on
'IRF' or go directly to ucirf2014 <https://sites.google.com/site/ucirf2014/>
(https://sites.google.com/site/ucirf2014/) you will also need to purchase a club membership for
$5.00.