[SU CLUBS] The Grace Project

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Fri Jan 24 15:03:47 MST 2014

>From The Grace Project:

Hey Guys!

My name is Glory Kabila and I'm President of a Club called The Grace Project

which works to provide awareness towards suicide prevention and create support groups for those
affected by suicide

and coping with mental health issues. As such, we are running a Random Acts of Kindness Week in
February and would

like to host a flash mob, and to do that we need lovely volunteers! This flash mob would be taking
place February 10th and you do NOT need any dance experience to participate.

I would love to hear back from you guys!

If you'd like to join the flash mob or ask us any questions our email is grace.project at hotmail.com

Having a great day!

Glory