[SU CLUBS] Dodgeball tournament between the SU Clubs

ULSA contact at ulsa.ca
Mon Oct 14 22:24:56 MDT 2013

Dear SU Clubs,

The University of Calgary Undergraduate Law and Society Association is
organizing a dodgeball tournament between the SU Sanctioned clubs in
December (after the finals). The event will include both, executives and
members of a particular SU club. We may invite investors to sponsor the
event, order shirts and even a grand prize for the winner club. This event
will also bring more awareness of the clubs on campus.

Let us know if you are interested in participating in such an event. We
will organize a committee and discuss what could be done best so we all
have the best time of the year.

Our email address is contact at ulsa.ca and seek Vasil.

Vasil Dimitrov

*Undergraduate Law and Society Association*
*University of Calgary*
contact at ulsa.ca
www.ulsa.ca