[SU CLUBS] Target After-Hours: We Need YOUR Help!
clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Tue Aug 13 11:47:07 MDT 2013
As you may know, Target is hosting a special After-Hours Event for the University of Calgary this
year on Wednesday, September 4th 2013 after the store closes from 10:30pm-12:30am. This event will
have games, prizes, free samples, and generally, just a ton of fun! However, in order for Target to
run a successful event, they need individuals to help out. Below are the different positions and
their respective compensations:
Campus Street Team
* Help distribute invitations to students to let them know about the Target After-Hours Event
* You can definitely sign up for more than one shift!
* SHIFT 1: Sunday,Sept.1st, 9:30AM-3 PM ($85 Target Gift Card)
* SHIFT 2: Tuesday Sept. 3rd, 8AM-11:30 AM ($55 Target Gift Card)
* SHIFT 3: Tuesday, Sept. 3rd, 1:30PM-4 PM ($40 Target Gift Card)
* Help with sampling stations inside Target during the event (Starbucks, Mountain Dew, Doritos
* You can request to be with someone you know at the same station
* SHIFT: Wednesday ,Sept.4th, 7/8PM (start time TBD)- 12:30AM ($100 Target Gift Card)
If you are interested in any of the positions above, please email the Target At UofC Team at
<mailto:target.uofc at gmail.com> target.uofc at gmail.com. Please indicate which position(s) and shift(s)
you would like to help with!
Target At UofC Team
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the suclubs-L