[Stremes-l] All Networked Network Music Festival
kfields at ucalgary.ca
Sat May 21 21:00:52 MDT 2016
Who has the motivation to help organize a new annual festival
for networked music. the first international… etc.
Discussion? The organizational form of the festival itself, as
completely online and authoritative, would be a new challenge.
NetMusFest start 2016 or 2017?
All networked network music concerts and symposia
Topics may include:
* Interactive (multi-city) music performances
* Remote control of music processes
* Composing network music
* Networked music pedagogy (master classes)
* Distributed graphic scores
* Inter-cultural music communication
* Networked audiences
* Network theory
* Problems in performing music with inherent delay
* Network music aesthetics
* Technical issues in producing multi-site music performances
* Management issues in producing multi-site music performance
* Artistic issues in the staging of multi-site music performances
Kenneth Fields, Ph.D.
Professor Computer Music
CEMC - China Electronic Music Center
Central Conservatory of Music
43 BaoJia Street
Beijing 100031 China,
Email: ken at ccom.edu.cn
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the stremes-l