[Stremes-l] All Networked Network Music Festival

Ivan Zavada ivan.zavada at sydney.edu.au
Sun May 22 05:31:49 MDT 2016

Hi Ken,

I think it would be a great idea to have an annual festival for networked music.
I am particularly interested in the inter-cultural music communication creation/creativity and network music aesthetics…

I would like to join in for the organisation of such an event.

Regards,
Ivan

Dr Ivan Zavada | Senior Lecturer
Composition and Music Technology
Sydney Conservatorium of Music
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
http://sydney.edu.au/music
P +61 2 9351 1323 | F +61 2 9351 2187
E ivan.zavada at sydney.edu.au<applewebdata://8FB844AA-8280-444B-8AC1-C3624CD392C8/ivan.zavada@sydney.edu.au>

Network Music Performance (NMP) International advisor
China Central Conservatory of Music (CCOM)
http://syneme-asia.ccom.edu.cn/wiki/pages/T5h2g5G4/Doctorate_in_Network_Music_Performance.html