[Emsan-l] EMS2015 Conference *** The Art of Electroacoustic Music

Adrian J Moore a.j.moore at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Nov 7 03:28:46 MST 2014

ELECTROACOUSTIC MUSIC STUDIES NETWORK

EMS2015 Conference *** The Art of Electroacoustic Music

The Electroacoustic Music Studies Conference 2015 will be held in Sheffield.
We have a very broad and interesting theme and strongly encourage you to
participate.

We are pleased to announce our keynote speaker and guest composers.

Keynote speaker: Tatjana Mehner
Evening concerts including works by guest composers Åke Parmarud
and Annette Vande Gorne

Registration is open, abstract deadline is 30 Jan 2015.
Join us on Facebook  as we take the theme forward.

Best wishes,
Adrian.
--
--
Dr. Adrian Moore, Sheffield University, Music Department,