[Emsan-l] Re: my condition

Battier Marc marc.battier at paris-sorbonne.fr
Sat Mar 12 03:30:01 MST 2011

Dear Shimazu-san,

Thank you for the news. However, we are increasingly concerned because the explosion at Fukushima at the nuclear plant.  Please be very careful.

Our thougts are with you.

Marc Battier
Professeur
Musicologie, musique électroacoustique, informatique musicale (MINT)
-
Responsable du MINT-OMF, Ecole doctorale Concepts et langages
Co-directeur, Electroacoustic Music Studies
Directeur, Electroacoustic Music Studies Asia Network
-
Université Paris-Sorbonne
Maison de la recherche
28, rue Serpente, F-75006 Paris