[Emsan-l] Asia Network Music Project

Ken Fields kfields at ucalgary.ca
Sun Oct 31 21:14:12 MDT 2010

Greetings to those interested in participating in the Asia network music performance project.
Our goal is to start organizing toward a tele-concert next year (2011) in Beijing for the next Musicacoustica.

I'm setting up a separate email list for this group. Please send your name/email to
kfields at ucalgary.ca not to the emsan-list. The list will support you as you approach
your IT people to start augmenting your studios/stages with gigabit connectivity
to the new Asia Live Web - and beyond of course.

Thanks,
Ken

Dr. Kenneth Fields
Canada Research Chair, Telemedia Arts
Associate Professor, Department of Music
Adjunct Associate Professor, Computer Science
http://syneme.ucalgary.ca