[Emsan-l] Announcing Leonardo Reviews Quaterly

Battier Marc marc.battier at paris-sorbonne.fr
Thu Jun 17 15:37:09 MDT 2010

Announcing Leonardo Reviews Quaterly

Please find at

http://www.leonardo.info/reviews/LRQ/LRQ%201.01.pdf

the first edition of Leonardo Reviews Quarterly.

Leonardo Reviews began life some fifteen years ago as Leonardo Digital Reviews and was  intended to catch the wave of the new publishing era that wider access to the  internet offered. Since that time it has published on-line well over  two thousand reviews filed by its international panel of artists, writers  and scientists. I hope that you find this format useful for your own work  and reference. Of course we cannot publish all reviews that are received at  Leonardo Reviews in Leonardo or even as a POD version of Leonardo Reviews  Quarterly. We remain committed to the monthly online version as the  primary dynamic interface with our constituency. We update Leonardo Reviews at www.leonardo.info  at the beginning of every month and will  continue to publish edited selections four times a year in Leonardo, but  here in LRQ we hope to open a new strand in our project to catch the next  publishing wave while retaining the virtue and value of the conventions and  procedures that are at the core of high quality research and practice at the  interface of art, science and technology.

Michael Punt,

Editor in Chief