[Emsan-l] JESM/MSJ call for works ADDRESS

Mikako Mizuno mikakom at sda.nagoya-cu.ac.jp
Sun Feb 8 02:16:38 MST 2009

Hello again, everybody.

About the last mail of JSEM/MSJ CALL FOR, there was no <address> to be
sent to the pieces. Thank you for many responses.

Plaese send your piece to:

Nagoya City University
Faculty of Design and Architecture
Prof.MIZUNO, Mikako, composer/musicologist

Address:
2-1-10, Kitachikusa Chikusa-ku Nagoya, Japan
Postal Code 464-0083Japan

Mikako MIZUNO
+81 (0)52 721 3212
http://www.sda.nagoya-cu.ac.jp