[Emsan-l] Re: Update

Ken Fields kfields at ucalgary.ca
Tue Dec 9 10:23:59 MST 2008

Hi,
Two projects:
The EMSAN Database of asia electroacoustic music and
the Leonardo Thesis/Dissertation Abstracts Service (LABS).

Here is the address for Leo Labs:
http://leonardolabs.pomona.edu/ * http://china-labs.daohaus.org/

There is an offer to host both of these in Taiwan, but I have
heard little progress regarding what, where, when and how.
The management/review of the content is another issue that can
be discussed in the spring.

This list was set up to discuss these points toward a quick as
possible solution.
A before christmas update from our friends in Taiwan would be
appreciated.

Ken