[Emsan-l] Update

Marc Battier marc.battier at ems-network.org
Mon Dec 8 01:17:35 MST 2008

Dear Friends,

At this point, and because a database is going to be developed soon,
the main obstacle is to agree on a comprensive list of fields for the
EMSAN dabase. Unless someone has a better idea, and because the list
of fields is rather long, I suggest we circulate a text file (ot a
Microsoft Word file, maybe), just so that everyone who wishes can
take part in the definition of the fields. However, it is possible
that the listserv has some features for this purpose, but I don' know.

Talk to you soon,

Marc