[Chacmool-l] Random emails

Chacmool chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Mon Mar 7 08:35:26 MST 2016

Chacmool Members,

We apologize if you are receiving random emails regarding the upcoming
Career Fair. We assure you that the time has not changed from what we sent
out in our initial email yesterday. It appears that when a recipient clicks
on the date, Office or Google makes the event in your calendar and may
automatically send a 'Reply All'. Please ignore any emails regarding this
situation that do not come from Chacmool at ucalgary.ca
<mailto:Chacmool at ucalgary.ca>  . We will specify if there happens to be a
change in the event.

Again, we apologize for this inconvenience and we hope you have a great week
with hopefully no more random emails and emails from us explaining it!

Cheers,
Chacmool