[Chacmool-l] Archaeology Career Fair and more!

Chacmool chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Sun Mar 6 15:31:10 MST 2016

Chacmool Members,

We are in the process of obtaining more potential employers for our upcoming
Career Fair on March 19th. So far we have a few, but keep in mind this is a
tough economic year for many businesses as well. All the more reason to make
yourself stand out! We hope you take the next couple weeks to fine tune
those resumes and iron out your fancy clothes. The event will be held in ES
859 at 10 am on March 19th and it will run till approximately noon. We
suggest you attend for the full time slot. It is open to all students (UofC,
Mt. Royal, Lethbridge, etc.) interested in a job in CRM/archaeology. Hope to
see you there!

The day before the Career Fair is our St. Patty's day party (March 18th)!
This party is usually hosted by the Grad Students and is welcome to all
GAASA, Chacmool, Kula and DEST members as well as faculty. There will be
some games, as well as food and drinks. Just make sure you are in tip top
shape for the Career Fair the next morning.

If you have any questions, feel free to email us or stop by our office ES
826.

Cheers,
Chacmool